This New Electric SUV of Tata Will Run 500km On A Single Charge, Nexon EV will Also Be Left Behind; Details Came Out

This New Electric SUV of Tata
This New Electric SUV of Tata


This New Electric SUV of Tata Will Run 500km On A Single Charge, Nexon EV will Also Be Left Behind; Details Came Out


Tata Motors introduced the near-production version of the Harrier EV at the Auto Expo 2023 held in Delhi earlier this year. Now a new image related to its range has appeared on the website.


Tata Motors introduced the near-production version of the Harrier EV at the Auto Expo 2023 in Delhi earlier this year. Now a new image shared on the website hints at what the range of this upcoming electric SUV could be. Harrier EV is expected to be launched in 2024. Tata Harrier EV can get a claimed range of 500 km on a single full charge. The long-range variant of the Nexon EV offers a range of 465 km on a single full charge.


The instrument console has been shown in the photo of the Tata Harrier EV that has surfaced. Charging assistance is visible in it. Here the car is shown charged at 80%, showing its range as 400Km. In such a situation, it is believed that its range can increase by 100 km in the remaining 20% charging. If the Harrier EV gets this much range then it will also become Tata's SUV which runs the most kilometers on a single charge.


Some details of Harrier EV have been revealed in this year's showcase. It is currently available on the facelifted version of the ICE model, which includes triangular-shaped headlamp surrounds, a new grille (blank for the EV), new alloy wheels, fresh LED taillights, and LED light bars at the front and rear. The instrument console of the Harrier Electric may include a temperature gauge, time, mobile connectivity, music, notifications, and home and search icons.


Inside, the Harrier EV can get a 10.25-inch infotainment screen, a fully digital color instrument cluster, an electric parking brake with auto-hold function, ventilated front seats, a panoramic sunroof, drive modes, and a new gear dial. The carmaker has not yet announced the specifications and details of the battery pack.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post